2018 Summer School
Cyberlaw & Cybersecurity
An initiative by Cyberlaws.Net & Pavan Duggal Associates, Advocates
We, at Cyberlaws.Net & Pavan Duggal Associates, Advocates bring to you a unique and one of its kind summer school program on Cyberlaw and Cybersecurity. Through this program, we aim to extend and enhance knowledge of all participants in cyber law jurisprudence, including the key legal issues of cyberlaw developments both at national and international levels.
The program is structured to be a 2-day course [14th-15th June, 2018] with a total of 15 hours of lectures by subject experts with extensive discussions, deliberations and interactive panel discussions.
Topics to be covered:
- Emerging trends in cyberlaw globally
- Emerging state of latest cybersecurity law in different parts of the world
- Growing Cybercrimes and remedies for cybercrime victims
- Frauds and consumer protection on e-commerce websites
- Internet jurisdiction
- Social media disputes and their resolution
- Online defamation – challenging and remedies
- Legalities concerning Internet Of Things (IOT)
- India’s current laws and proposed strategies on data protection
- Online privacy and protection in India
- Current status in cybersecurity
- Cryptocurrencies and connected aspects.
In addition, other important topical aspects concerning Cyberlaw and Cybersecurity would also be discussed.
- to extend and to improve knowledge of the participants in cyberspace jurisprudence, including the key legal issues of Cyberlaw development, both at national and international levels.
Our Summer school offers:
- Research based learning on the different aspects of Cyberlaw and Cybersecurity
- Discussions and deliberations with Pavan Duggal, one of the world’s foremost experts and authority on Cyberlaw and Cybersecurity laws.
- Practical Insights by cyber law experts on the actual workings of nuances of various subjects on cyberlaw and cybersecurity, based on interactive discussions.
- Give practical insights of the actual workings of nuances of various subjects on cyberlaw and cybersecurity, based on interactive discussions.
- Crash course on the trends in cyberlaw and cybersecurity which will enable the participants to have a far richer understanding of how to deal with the complex challenges concerning cyberspace.
- Certification on successful completion of the Summer School issued by Cyberlaw University and Pavan Duggal.
Any interested participant can apply.
In addition, undergraduate, graduate students and professionals in different industries including legal and tech industries, interested in Cyberlaw, Cybersecurity and Cybercrime issues may apply to email@example.com email id with their CV and a 150 words write-up on why they want to get a certification of this course. The last date to apply is 1st June, 2018. Further details about the Cyberlaw Summer School can be obtained by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: 14th June, 2018 – 15th June, 2018
Timing: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm IST
Fees: INR 12,000 per person
Special 40% discount on above list price offered to all students